Under no circumstances shall Byte Model team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Byte Model team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Byte Model will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
All products and services are delivered by Byte Model. You can access your download from your dashboard.
Byte Model does not process any order payments through the website. All payments are processed securely through Paypal, a third party online payment provider.
Since Bytemodel.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund for the following reasons:
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to a template author. The author is allowed to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If a defect is verified and the author fails to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a customer, a refund will be issued in full without any compensations or reimbursements or an alternative option, like a product replacement or a store credit will be offered. Please be advised, that temporary access to your server can be requested by the author in order to identify and fix an issue. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide a level of access sufficient for troubleshooting and resolving an issue may lead to declining a refund request.
- Product not-as-described: such issues must be reported to a template author within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the product description page. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
- Service not rendered: Service is canceled due to a buyer’s request prior to the actual project start.
- Delayed service delivery: Service can not be delivered within a specified timeframe, due to some issues on the service provider’s end. Note, a project is considered to be started after the buyer submits all the information required for the service delivery, like access, project specifications, etc. Failure to provide such information in a timely manner may result in declining a refund request.
- Service not-as-described: Such requests must be submitted within 14 days from the date of the project completion. Clear evidence and detailed information must be provided proving that the delivered service does not match its description.
In the event of complex projects consisting of several milestones, a partial refund may be issued covering the cost of the milestones that were not completed. Please mind that purchases over 3 months old are not eligible for a refund.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions, etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link, etc.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.